The only Futsal State Cup sanctioned by the United States Futsal Federation (USFF) in the state of Massachusetts. This year it will be held at the new state-of-the-art Forekicks facility in Taunton, MA. Read information below.
SAVE THE DATE: SUNDAY AND MONDAY, JANUARY 17,18, 2016
LOCATION: FOREKICKS TAUNTON – 223 Fremont St. Taunton, MA 02780
AGE BRACKETS: BOYS – U10, U12, U14, U16, U19
GIRLS – U10, U12, U14, U16, U19 High school
Due to the strong interest and requests for High School teams from the New England area, this year we have reserved more game slots for JV and Varsity levels and welcome all to join us at the State Cup. A great way to stay fit and skilled this winter!
REGISTRATION DEADLINES: The registration deadline is January 7, 2016.
Early bird Team Registration gets $50 off – Register before January 2nd, 2016, and pay only $375.00
Team registrations is $425.00
SPACE IS LIMITED AND REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
VENUE: This year we are proud to offer a great tournament at the brand new, state-of-the-art Forekicks facility located in Taunton to offer you all the amenities and comfort and a well run tournament you and your children deserve.
TOURNAMENT INFORMATION: This is the only Massachusetts State Cup sanctioned by the United States Futsal Federation (USFF).
- Cross rostering is not permitted. Players can only be rostered on one team. They may NOT play in multiple age groups or teams.
- Each team will play at least 3 matches. Each match will be comprised of two 17 minute halves.
- Team rosters are limited to 12 players.
- All coaches, players and teams MUST be registered with US Futsal® prior to competing in the event. If your players are not currently registered with US Futsal®, please contact us for proper player registration procedures.
- There will be a $150.00 non-refundable service fee. It is already included in the price of the registration fee. If the tournament is canceled due to inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control, refunds or discounts on future events may be granted once all tournament expenses have been paid. Refunds or discounts are not guaranteed.
- The top team in each age division will qualify for the US Futsal® Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region Championship in Wildwood, NJ, February 14-16, 2015. The winners of the region qualify for the US Futsal® National Championship in Anaheim, CA.
- For more information, please contact Bill Sampaio at 774-526-3209 or email@example.com