The oldest and only Futsal State Cup sanctioned by the U.S. Futsal® in the state of Massachusetts.
2018 U.S SOCCER BIRTH YEAR IN EFFECT.
SAVE THE DATE: SUNDAY, JANUARY 14, 2018
BOYS – U8, U10, U12, U14, U16, U19
GIRLS – U8, U10, U12, U14, U16, U19
REGISTRATION DEADLINES: The registration deadline is January 5, 2018.
Early bird Team Registration gets $50 off – Register before December 22, 2017, and pay only $349.00
Team registrations is $399.00
SPACE IS LIMITED AND REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
- Cross rostering is not permitted. Players can only be rostered on one team. They may NOT play in multiple age groups or teams.
- Each team will play at least 3 matches. Each match will be comprised of two 15 minute halves.
- Team rosters are limited to 12 players.
- All coaches, players and teams MUST be registered with US Futsal® prior to competing in the event. If your players are not currently registered with US Futsal®, please contact us for proper player registration procedures.
- There will be a $150.00 non-refundable service fee. It is already included in the price of the registration fee. If the tournament is canceled due to inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control, refunds or discounts on future events may be granted once all tournament expenses have been paid. Refunds or discounts are not guaranteed.
- The top team in each age division will qualify for the US Futsal® Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region Championship in Atlantic City, NJ, February 16-19, 2018. The winners of the region qualify for the US Futsal® National Championship in California, July of 2018.
- For more information, please contact Bill Sampaio at 774-526-3209 or firstname.lastname@example.org